We know our stuff and your industry. Our experienced and knowledgeable team can assist you if you think that your new role requires upgraded insurance or has unusual contractual or payment arrangements.

What you get:

  • Full workplace insurance cover
  • Professional indemnity, public and employer’s liability
  • Specialist insurance if you work in energy, transport, law or finance
  • UK Government friendly procedures and processes
  • Invoices and payments in the right currencies if you work abroad

Sectors covered by our service include:

But, what if I work in a specialist trade or area?

That’s OK, we can still help. If you’re unsure just pop your question below or email us now at: help@peoplepayers.co.uk